Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It’s all in the details

Julie Bonner is my hero! Here is my take on her sketch
Sketch #15 from 52 Sketches 52 weeks: http://picasaweb.google.com/dailyscrap/SketchLibrary


There are a hundred different ways to alter a scrapbooking embellishment to make it work for your layout. By simply using a black pen, pink stickles (glitter glue) and flowers; I altered some plan white premade cardstock letters. It truly IS all in the details; in decorating, in clothes, and in life!
Supplies:

Letters by Making Memories, flowers Provo Craft, black Zig dual tip pen, and Stickles glitter glue by Ranger

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE STICKLES!!!! great layout! Was this from this trip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of Stickles. Looks like a must try! OOOOO, guess where I went last weekend? Starts with a Treasure, ends with a Box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you find some treasures Shel? I love that place! I hope she will sell it to me someday.

    ReplyDelete