Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Feels more like April

I love having a warm front in February especially now that I am a mom of a boy who is happiest when he is playing outside. We have the best toddler friendly airport park close to where Parker and I have our weekly lunch date. I plan on keeping him outside until the wonderful 60's go away. Yeap...it's 60 degrees here today in Virgina and we are loving every minute of it.
A few days ago I downloaded a free version of photoshop and I have been playing with it ever since. There are so many different tools you can use to enhance your photos . . . like cropping out the person who accidentally stepped into the background of your favorite picture. I still have a lot to learn and I can't wait to sign up for a class! If you don't already have photoshop here is the link for a free 30 day trial: http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshopelwin/tryout.html

No comments:

Post a Comment