Friday, February 13, 2009

lucky friday the 13th

Five years ago today my husband took me to the restaurant where we had our first date (which happened to be on a Friday the 13th as well) and asked me to spend the rest of my life with him. It was the most thoughtful, funny, creative and romantic gesture ever.

Last night I was flipping through old albums and found the layout that I created of this memorable day. I really enjoy comparing my old layouts to the pages I create now. It is amazing to me how much scrapbooking styles and techniques have changed over the past few years. A part of me wants to go back and change a few things but I know that in five or ten more years it really won’t matter how great the layout is. I know that when my husband and my kids look at this page the last thing they will be thinking about is the design and that is what it is all about anyway!


No comments:

Post a Comment